5.2.07

Tonight I watched a few things on television. First, I watched the Super Bowl and it as refreshing to listen to the Colts management speak humbly about their thankfulness for what God has given them. Interesting how sometimes we hear athletes say that it's about God, but you don't always believe them. However, this was a different impression I got tonight.

The second program I watched was a documentary from Fox News about radical Islam. I always find this type of stuff intriguing. The program simply examined different television programs found on Arab television ranging from speeches to newscasts to children's cartoons. While it was an interesting topic, I can't describe the images and video as anything less than disturbing.

So how do you respond to people who declare that they want to kill you because you don't possess the same beliefs as they do? How should America confront this? What about the rest of the world? Let's get some answers to tough questions...

No comments: